West Bengal Caste Certificate of WB West Bengal process online application status.
A Caste Certificate is most important proof of individual’s belonging to be a particular caste, such as ‘Scheduled Castes Tribe, Or Other Backward Caste, as it is already to specified in Indian Constitution. This initiative was an implemented by Indian Government with great of opinion that Scheduled Castes and Tribes.
They are to be also deserves and need special encouragement and opportunities / privileges to progress at same pace of rest of citizens have in terms of education and government service etc,. As main part of an Indian system of Protective Discrimination, various special privileges are be allotted to these category of an applicants, such as
- reserves seats in Legislatures and in Government Service,
- waiving off part or whole part of school, educational institute and college for admission.
- A special quotas in educational institutions
- avail relaxation of an upper age limits for applying to govt. jobs, scholarships, etc.
If any citizen have to wish avail these facilities and special privileges, then a citizen must be belonging to a Scheduled for Caste and must be in possession of a valid Caste Certificate which is to be issued by local authorities such as :
- Sub Divisional Magistrate
- District Tehsildar Office
Eligibility Criteria to Available West Bengal Caste Certificate online
- If an applicant wants to be obtain caste certificate in his/her state then he/she must be citizen of India.
- An applicant is must be a permanent resident of West Bengal for specific period of time.
- Suppose applicant is a local resident at address then where he/she is currently residing.
- Applicants must be belongs to above mentioned community or caste / tribe.
- He or she must be show his/her identity.
- As per rules of Government of India, a person belonging to SC/ST category that can only claim such benefits from state on he/she originates.
Process to be Obtain West Bengal Caste Certificate
As you all know that Caste Certificates has to be issued to only SC/ST people in an according to provision of West Bengal Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Act, 1994 and West Bengal SC and ST Rules, 1995. Here we are be providing you some important points to know more about online application procedure:
- First you are required to get by application form through online or from on local office of your City/Town/Village, Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM) office or department.
- And if your application is made to online through official website castcertificatewb.gov.in. Then you will be able to be download application form copies and just to need to fill it with prescribed format and then get an acknowledgement slip and receipt number.
- application form must be signed by applicant and submitted as safely along with important documents.
- For this you will be also need recommendation letter which will be District Welfare Officer, Kolkata.
Documents required to apply West bengal Caste Certificate application:
Here we are providing on you list of important documents on which are needed at time of obtaining caste certificate in WB:
- Ration card or Voters ID-Card copy
- PAN Card Copy
- Birth Certificate Copy
- Caste Certificate of parent(s) Copy
- Any Government documents proving citizenship
- Land or land tax receipt.
- Any Govt. Document which states that you are permanent resident.
- Rent receipt (if any)
- BPL Card.(if have)
- Recent paid Telephone, water bill or Electricity Bill.
All documents of copies should be a attested by any gazette officer. There is no restriction of age for applying for a Caste Certificate and it can also there will be no fees will be charged from any applicant. You can do various thing online which are following
Application for SC/ST/OBC Certificate: http://castcertificatewb.gov.in