Kerala Caste Certificate Online application, check status, apply online in akshaya common center Kerala.
Caste Certificate that is an essential for document for those applicants should who belongs to a particular category and to want to get by facilities which are to provided by state government. I
t is document can which states about fact that an applicant has belong to schedule of caste or schedule tribe or Other Backward of Community. This is an important document for most person belonging to OBC, SC OR ST Category.
Application Process For Kerala Caste Certificate:
application form for to obtaining Caste Certificate can be obtained on online or offline from most Sub-Divisional Magistrate or Revenue or Tehsildar Department.
Required Documents for SC ST OBC Kerala Caste Certificate
An application form should have to be filled in prescribed manner. Age proof.
Current income certificate on which is issued by any Gazetted Officer on which shows parent,s full name, and post and seal.
- Jamabandi (Patta) and Land Revenue.
- Recent paid for Electricity, and Water, Telephone Bill.
- 7/12 Extract of Land belonging to be Applicant and his/her family.
- An affidavit which is support above documents that they are original and not to be having any kind of fraud.
- In case of an applicant has to annexed by caste certificate of his/her father that or any other family member by issued other State on then a local inquiry has to be a conducted in that case by authenticate of applicant’s caste, that residence and to income and also to investigate that we have whether most applicant falls into ‘creamy layer’ or ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ of category.
After fully success of verification process that investigator will be give receipt on which to shows that caste certificate will be issued within 15 days from date of application.
government of India has to recently announced by new scheme for OBC, SC and ST and EBC caste applicants that Now, for any one can apply online for their caste certificate in their a Kerela state.
By this great facility you can be easily to apply for caste certificate/residence certificate/ income certificate from any to where of world. This is one of most fast and accurate service which is gives exact information at applicant.
website for citizens has to recently launched for online SC/ST/ OBC/BC/EBC caste certificate. In these website, all application forms are available for various uses like to income certificate, as residence certificate and caste certificate etc.
In application form that you have to fill all required details for such as DOB, address, income, caste, yearly income etc.
Official Website : http://akshaya.kerala.gov. in/
Applicants have to fill online application form from Akshaya common service center by (CSC) for more information you can be check http://akshaya.kerala.gov.in/index.php/service-charges.
Akshaya common service center should be get various services